The festive season has come early this year for Hubbl Diagnostics users! We’ve got some exciting features to unwrap with you, including some holiday magic ✨🪄
Magic Link is live!
Magic Link allows you to scan an org that you don’t have admin credentials for. This is a dream come true for Salesforce consultants, who don’t always have admin access to their client orgs.
Getting started is simple
- Send the Magic Link to your client’s email address from the homepage
- Client receives email (with a handy explainer video) and authorizes access to their Salesforce org
- Once the scan is ready, you’ll be notified by email and will find the results under your Recent Scans in Hubbl Diagnostics
See all your org automation in one place
Because simplicity is the key to life (and oftentimes a healthy org), we’ve combined the Object Automation, Triggers, Workflows, Processes, and Flows into one combined tab.
Now, you’ll be able to get an overview of all automation in your org while still being able to drill into specific detail.
Deep dive into profiles and permissions
We’ve also added new functionality to the newly renamed Profiles & Permission Sets tab (previously Permission tab).
On top of permission sets, you’ll also now find information about profiles, providing a better overall view into risky permissions that users have access to in the org. With this new dataset, you’ll be able to:
- Get a snapshot of all of the profiles and permission sets in your org
- Review risky permissions granted by profiles and permission sets
- View the number of user assignments for each
Check out the new features on your existing scan
Completed your scan before the new features rolled out? No worries! Just log back into your scan and click through the tabs to see all the new data, visualizations, and results.